The company by adopting A-Glonass positioning technology, the number of visible GPS satellites can be supplemented with Glonass satellites, thus improving the positioning success rate.
As the number of smartphone users continues to grow, demand for location-based services such as navigation, local information services and advertisements, concierge services and check-in applications is also on the rise.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List