"E+P provides warehouse software solutions to actively manage, optimise resources, increase efficiency, improve ROI and reduce costs," says
By appearing at GITEX TECHNOLOGY WEEK, the company expects to develop new contacts, meet potential new clients, increase awareness for its products and services and educate target customers about its offerings.
E+P says it has implemented many successful WMS projects across the region, including solutions based on cloud computing models. It is also engaged in major logistics consulting contracts.
The company was named Technology Provider of the Year at the Supply Chain and Transport Awards (SCATA) 2013. Organised by ITP, publisher of GITEX Preview, the awards recognise excellence in the regional supply chain industry.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients