DensBits Licenses Memory Modem™ Controller Technology to Toshiba
Under the agreement, Toshiba is granted a license to DensBits’ advanced Flash controller technology, Memory Modem™, to be used in the development of low-cost, high-performance, high-reliability Flash memory -based storage solutions.
“We are delighted to collaborate with Toshiba, a world technology leader and the original pioneer of Flash memory,” said
DensBits is the inventor of the world's first Memory Modem™, a revolutionary controller technology created to address the ever -increasing need for low-cost, high-performance Flash-based storage solutions. For more information please visit www.densbits.com or contact
Toshiba is a world-leading diversified manufacturer, solutions provider and marketer of advanced electronic and electrical products and systems.
This information was brought to you by Cision http://news.cision.com
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects