Key Product Demonstrations:
- Open, programmable networking: ground breaking demonstrations of how Cisco is offering a unified set of open APIs across its product portfolio, from video to CMTS to routing. These demos will show how Cisco is making it simpler for cable companies to collect actionable, monetizable analytics, and to be faster and more agile in offering new software-defined services.
- Videoscape (TM) Unity: cloud-enabled multiscreen experiences with open API framework: showcasing cloud DVR and cloud-powered user interfaces (UIs), including HTML5-based Open UX Snowflake running on RDK-based set-top boxes and gateways; Also featuring Videoscape Acquisition Suite, Media Suite, Conductor and Distribution Suite.
- Gigabit tier DOCSIS services ( & video convergence ) : showing how to profitably offer very high-speed services in upper tier data services and increase speeds in lower tiers, all without massive disruption or "forklift upgrades" to the existing infrastructure. Additional cable access demos include software defined networking (SDN) on CMTS using onePK, IP video over cable, DOCSIS leadership, and Cisco's new SuperQAM XFP pluggable optical interface for the Prisma II optical video platform.
- Service provider Wi-Fi: connected mobile experiences including "the mobile shopper," which shows service providers how to create unprecedented customer engagement across retail, sports, hospitality, entertainment and more.
- IP and optical convergence and integration with Cisco ® 100Gig in ASR9K, CRS and optical transport solutions: a showcase of live cable access gear that includes several new optics and node products.
Cisco Speakers at SCTE Cable-Tec Expo :
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign