Sale of mobile phones is likely to rise by 7.3 per cent during this monetary year.
7.5 % increase has been observed in the sale of locally manufactured vehicles in first 3 months (July to September) of the current fiscal year, in which 32,481 vehicles have been sold.
As per Auto Mobile Industry experts, the reason behind increase in the sale of locally manufactured vehicles is shortage in the stock of imported vehicles.
On other side, this year mobile phone market will likely raise up to 7.3 % in all across the world. As per
While in 2017 this strength will rise up to 2.3 billion. Due to increase in the demand of mobile phones strength of smart phone will cross the figure of 1 billion.
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins
- Vets Vow to Fight for Benefits in Budget Battle