Catbird®, the leader in security and compliance for virtualized and private cloud data centers, today announced that
Prior to joining Catbird, Asay served as director of infrastructure engineering at
Asay's breadth of experience included overseeing enhancements to perimeter and network security, along with overall policy enforcement. In addition to his leadership in information security, Randal led the ecommerce infrastructure teams through extensive growth as well as advancement in network design, storage capacity and database tuning. He will be bringing this thought-leadership to Catbird, building on the company's already forward-looking approach to security and compliance for the cloud.
"For a long time I have been very impressed with Catbird's demonstrated ability to deliver network security and compliance for virtualized and private cloud data centers," said Asay. "My real-world experience convinces me that any organization migrating sensitive data to the cloud needs Catbird vSecurity. I look forward joining the team that has delivered such notable innovations in software-defined security."
To download a free evaluation version of vSecurity, go to http://www.catbird.com/demo. To learn more about Catbird's Software Defined Security, visit http://www.catbird.com. Follow Catbird on Twitter at @CatbirdSecurity, or
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits