Since beginning operation, BFTP/NEP has helped to create 15,820 new jobs for
BFTP/NEP will invest in early-stage technology firms through loans:
Complete a new financial model, strategic business plan, corporate operating agreement, and assignment of intellectual property for this manufacturer of proprietary non-asphalt roofing materials. Unlike asphalt, Colymer's innovative roofing products are not water soluble and are environmentally beneficial. The materials are expected to outlast traditional asphalt-based roofs by a factor of four.
Columbia County Bread & Granola,
Complete development of a strategic business plan that will help the company expand into new markets and raise capital as needed. The Ben Franklin investment will also allow the company to optimize its production as it expands and to build an appropriate production and marketing infrastructure to support planned growth. Columbia County Bread & Granola is an innovator of food products for health-conscious consumers and individuals who suffer from a variety of dietary restrictions.
Develop and implement enhanced sales strategies for the company's web-based customer feedback system for procurement professionals. eVendorCheck's clients reduce risks associated with vendor selection by using an on-line, patent-pending reference-checking tool rather than the conventional, less-effective telephone-based method of vendor investigation.
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- It's No Yolk: Food-tech Startups Take Aim at Replacing Eggs
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief