Megaport declared that it will use the power of Brocade MLXe Core Routers in order to become network interconnection services provider across the
Brocade partner ASI Solutions implemented the platform for Megaport. It features the first delivery of 100 Gbps network services in the region from Brocade. The service is based on Brocade 100 Gigabit Ethernet (GbE) cards, which provide the routing capacity.
Each Brocade MLXe-16 chassis renders 7.68 Tbps of switching fabric capacity and can support up to 384 ports of 10 GbE or 16 ports of 100 GbE operating at full-duplex wire-speed.
The Brocade platform is designed from the ground up for non-stop networking and programmatic control of the network through software-defined networking (SDN).
Megaport aimed at driving a step-change in the network interconnection industry by rolling out 100 GbE network technology in
Most Popular Stories
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Sonoma Growers Win Emerald Cup Cannabis Competition
- Rubio Offers Endorsements, Cash to 2014 GOP Candidates
- Phil Pustejovsky's Relief Real Estate Offers Seminars in Daytona Beach
- Cantor Fitzgerald Settles Suit
- GM Plant Tackles Tough Waste Challenge
- Legal Dope in Uruguay Breaks International Law, Says Buzzkill U.N.
- Pope Removes U.S. Archbishop from Powerful Post
- 'New Rich' May Be Barrier to Bridging Income Gap
- Researchers Question Effectiveness of Vitamins