The new launches are an integral part of the company's 'Visible Value Chain' philosophy, which aims to enhance the visibility of people, assets and processes. Zebra reports strong revenue growth across the GCC and especially in the healthcare sector, where it works with most of the region's health ministries.
Zebra's New RFID printer combines advanced features and simple operation, and is designed to support the continued, broader adoption of
The new printer supports Link-OS, a Zebra operating system that pairs a software development kit and software apps with smart Zebra devices.
The operating system allows users to integrate, manage and maintain Zebra's suite of printers from multiple locations. Link-OS integrates Zebra printers into a rapidly evolving cloud-based wireless world with an ever increasing number of smart devices. "Zebra is committed to providing innovative technologies from smart printers to real-time tracking technologies to help organisations gain better visibility into their operations, which resonates across all sectors in the region." says
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- How Bitcoin and Other Cryptocurrencies Work
- Californians Want to Legalize Marijuana
- Pacific Trade Pact Delay Hinders U.S. Pivot to Asia
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- Budget Deal Sets Off Grumbles in Both Houses