“The versatility and value of the 21” EndoVue SE display make it the perfect solution for developing markets,” said
As with all NDSsi surgical displays, the 21” EndoVue SE features a totally sealed front enclosure with no open slots or buttons, providing enhanced sterility and efficient cleaning. It also supports both digital and analog inputs, accommodating high-definition signals from a variety of medical imaging sources including endoscopes, ultrasound, PACS and vital signs.
Engineered for low-power consumption (39 Watts at 12 VDC), the 21” EndoVue SE display is designed with patient and OR safety in mind. Weighing only 16.9 lbs, it is one of the lightest displays in its class, making it easy to maneuver and install on boom arms, wall mounts, or desktops.
For more information on the NDSsi product portfolio, please visit our website http://www.ndssi.com.
At the forefront of innovation in medical imaging technology, NDSsi delivers HD visualization and informatics products that enable the clinical imaging solutions of the future, and drive constant improvements in collaborative medicine. A division of
Most Popular Stories
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- 2014 World Cup Official Noisemakers Quieter than Vuvuzelas
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics