A senior military commander said the country is capable of producing laser cannons, both in offensive and defensive spheres.
Lieutenant Commander of Khatam ul-Anbia Air Defense Base for executive affairs General
"Definitely we have such ability, both in defensive and offensive spheres," the commander explained, adding that laser cannons are not among very modern weaponry.
He further stated that Iranian air defense forces also have the technology to counter the enemies' laser systems and can divert the laser guns easily.
In recent years, the
In a separate development in
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Scotch Whisky Sales Raise Distillers' Spirits
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Fake Deaf Interpreter Was Hallucinating, Has Schizophrenia
- Tea Party Glum in Face of Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Health Coverage Disparities Emerge Among States