Put these two facts together and you've got a fantastic software program called, quite simply, My Business Online. It is an online accounting package that was rated, "Much easier to use than we thought it would be," by a class of inexperienced St. Stithian's schoolboys last week. For them, it was one of the highlights of a school experiment in running their own businesses. And if they loved it, we're pretty sure you will too.
Here's what Pastel My Business Online (www.pastelmybusiness.co.za) can do that your accounting package can't do if it's not online:
- Automatically import bank account and credit card statements, freeing up your time to do more important things. Forget about manually inputting bank statements ever again.
- Map transactions to automatically assign the correct accounts.
- Always give you an up to date view of your business.
- Get one quick view of everything you want to see. The customisable dashboard provides an overview of all the details that are most important to you.
- Hire an accountant/bookkeeper/admin manager/FD based absolutely anywhere in the world. Because everything can be done online, you never need to see an accountant again if you don't want to.
- Provide insights that help you run your business more efficiently.
- Ensure that you're always using the latest version of the software. Every time we make even the smallest update, you automatically receive it. And as for legislative or tax changes, you can rest assured that we update the software immediately and, the next time you log on, the changes download so you never fall foul of the rules. What's more, your customers and suppliers who also use Pastel software will be using exactly the same latest version of the software that you are.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your business by being able to log in from anywhere at any time.
- Never lose information again because everything in the cloud is always automatically backed up.
- Quickly and easily create month-end financial reports and management packs - yes, you, even though you're not an accountant. And you can e-mail reports directly to customers or other users in the business.
- Assign tasks.
- Track projects.
This list is not exhaustive but you get the idea: thanks to cloud computing, technology and finance are now so easy that they become business assets which really add to your entrepreneurial skill-set. Don't get left behind, get up there in that cloud!
For more information about Pastel My Business Online and to sign up for a 30-day free trial with no obligation, visit www.pastelmybusiness.co.za
All rights reserved.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief