Time-tested approaches, such as plaque titer, tissue culture infective dose, electron microscopy and quantitative PCR, all provide insight into the nature of a given virus sample. Unfortunately, each has notable limitations, ranging from cost, time to result, technical complexity, and variability. Many of these issues are at least partly the result of directly quantifying crude samples or delays caused by time-consuming and labor-intensive purification protocols. ViroPrep® Plus is a spin column-based clean-up method developed specifically for this purpose. The system is simple-to-use, allows parallel processing of up to 12 samples in less than 1 hour, and demonstrates excellent reproducibility and recovery.
Most Popular Stories
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option