The ZLC™ patent pending technology provides a real-time, zero latency, fraud detection and false-positive reduction solution for both cross-border and domestic card-present transactions. It is specifically designed for integration into smart phone-based Wallets and Apps. Because it provides the cloud service with an "always-on" proximity awareness and knowledge of other crucial invisible indicators, the network latency associated with mobile network lookups, performed at the time of execution of a transaction, is eliminated. This capability completes the portfolio of Proximity Correlation solutions from ValidSoft for the needs of any transaction type in mobile and electronic payments.
The ZLC™ capability, constructed around ValidSoft's core analytics and comprising a number of invisible real-time fraud checks, can be integrated into any Wallet or App, regardless of its core functionality, operating system and smart phone type. As the migration of banking and payment solutions onto the smart phone continues apace, VALid-ZLC™ leverages the mobile device to provide solutions within even the most stringent time tolerances required of payment networks in a completely privacy sensitive manner.
Keywords for this news article include: Software, ValidSoft, Legal Issues.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate
- Nelson Mandela Dead at 95
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Pope Francis Says He'll Fight Child Sex Abuse