The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "AgNPs showed dose dependent cytotoxicity against MCF-7 cells through activation of the lactate dehydrogenase (LDH), reactive oxygen species (ROS) generation and eventually leading to induction of apoptosis which was further confirmed through resulting nuclear fragmentation."
For more information on this research see: Green synthesis of anisotropic silver nanoparticles and its potential cytotoxicity in human breast cancer cells (MCF-7).
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting S. Gurunathan,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project