The news reporters obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Adding a reverse bias component to the pulsed current led to suppressed low-bias leakage and current-induced luminance decay due to defect removal and alleviated charge build-up."
For more information on this research see: Degradation of phosphorescent organic light-emitting diodes under pulsed current stressing.
Our news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts