Data storage specialist and value added distributor, in the MENA region
"SAS Visual Analytics brings together analytics, reporting and visualisation in one simple-to-use product, where companies will be able to use the speed of thought analysis and its capability to explore huge amounts of data to make quick business decisions. We are delighted to partner with SAS to bring this innovative solution to our customers in the region," said
SAS Visual Analytics is a high-performance, in-memory solution designed to quickly explore large amounts of data. It provides a robust set of BI capabilities and approachable analytics, enabling different types of users to gain insights from any size of data through data visualisation and exploratory analysis with the option to deliver information to a wide variety of platforms including iPad and Android tablets. With SAS Visual Analytics, users can explore all data, execute analytic correlations on billions of rows of data in seconds and visually present results. It empowers users to uncover unexpected insights, find answers to complex problems, and quickly identify new and better courses of action.
"At SAS, we have a rigorous selection criteria while choosing partners. We want to ensure that our partners can add value to our products, invest in skills training and have consulting and implementation skills.
Through its established channel network combined with its strategic initiatives, StorIT Distribution will help promote SAS Visual Analytics across the ME region.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia