1. Who has rejoined the judging panel for the new series of ITV1's The X Factor? 2. Which recent two-part ITV1 documentary saw Adrian Edmondson reviewing the history of British TV commercials? 3. Where You Stand is the latest album from which Scottish rock band? 4. Which new supernatural film comedy stars Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds as undead police officers? 5. Which TV cartoon series of the late-1980s had as its title star a nappywearing toddler with a Mohawk whose best friend was an alien doll named FX? 6. Which British music producer's new single Lifted also features the singer Emeli Sande? 7. Which 1998 film starred Denzel Washington as a homicide detective pursuing a demonic supernatural serial killer? 8. Which actress plays Louisa, who became Mrs. Doc Martin in the opening episode of the latest series on ITV1? 9. What was the title of Anglo-American rock group Foreigner's only UK Number One single, in January 1985? 10. Which actress is playing the late Princess of Wales in the new film Diana?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Reid: Bundy Backers Are 'Domestic Terrorists'
- Ex-BP Employee Settles Insider Trading Charges
- Chobani Counters Competition With Expanded Lineup
- Unemployment Rates Down, Job Gains Up in March
- Venture Investments in U.S. Highest Since 2001
- Hiring Fair for Veterans, Job Seekers
- 8 Million Signups Put Obamacare Ahead of Predictions
- VW Beetle Marks 65th Year in U.S.
- Colo. Cleantech Program Calls for Entrepreneurs
- Lilo Comes Clean on Celebrity Sex List