1. Who has rejoined the judging panel for the new series of ITV1's The X Factor? 2. Which recent two-part ITV1 documentary saw Adrian Edmondson reviewing the history of British TV commercials? 3. Where You Stand is the latest album from which Scottish rock band? 4. Which new supernatural film comedy stars Jeff Bridges and Ryan Reynolds as undead police officers? 5. Which TV cartoon series of the late-1980s had as its title star a nappywearing toddler with a Mohawk whose best friend was an alien doll named FX? 6. Which British music producer's new single Lifted also features the singer Emeli Sande? 7. Which 1998 film starred Denzel Washington as a homicide detective pursuing a demonic supernatural serial killer? 8. Which actress plays Louisa, who became Mrs. Doc Martin in the opening episode of the latest series on ITV1? 9. What was the title of Anglo-American rock group Foreigner's only UK Number One single, in January 1985? 10. Which actress is playing the late Princess of Wales in the new film Diana?
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Venezuela Death Toll Reaches 28
- Russia Holds Large Military Drills in South
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- Navarro Celebrates 2 Years of Vida Mia
- Herbalife Puts Off Meeting for Icahn Talks
- Ukraine Loan Delayed While Congress Goes on Vacation
- Ukraine Moves Closer to Joining E.U.
- Federal Gov't Deficit Continues to Decline