Spanish National Research Council (CSIC) Provide New Insights into Information Technology -->
Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Finally, we show that, as an outcome of the core-periphery structure, the strength of ties between two HEIs is largely determined by their individual coreness, while the impact of distance is too small-scale to alter the network structure generated by organizational attributes."
For more information on this research see: Core-periphery structures in national higher education systems. A cross-country analysis using interlinking data.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include: Spain,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Authorities Close to Deal with JPMorgan Chase over Madoff Response
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- U.S. Stocks Rise on Sysco Acquisition
- Tech Giants Call for Controls on Government Snooping