"Today's data centers are dynamic, have higher power densities, and are more complex with many interdependencies," said
"When you have a dynamic and complex environment with many moving parts and interdependencies, you look for solutions to help make it easier to manage," said Bott. "Raritan's DCIM software does that by providing us with an easy way to get accurate information on our infrastructures. Because the solution covers the entire lifecycle of an asset - from the point it is placed in the rack to when it is moved - it captures all the key information necessary to support asset, capacity and change management in a data center. As a result, it enables us to quickly allocate space for new servers, manage power and network connectivity, issue work orders; and, provides capacity planning across all
Recognized as a top DCIM solution provider, Raritan helps data centers clearly visualize infrastructure resources; keep accurate track of data center assets; improve asset "change, move and add" and configuration processes; and find infrastructure capacity - including space and energy - to expand the life of a data center and keep it healthy.
Keywords for this news article include: Raritan, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- General Motors Names Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Scripps Shares Rise on Reported Bid Talks
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change