Princeton Jct, NJ (PRWEB)
Rapidsoft Systems today introduced new training courses related to IT security and IP networking for IT professionals. These courses are designed for specific competencies critical to meeting demand for IT security skills that align with evolving roles, technologies and business requirements. There is a significant need to upgrade these skills if companies are to avoid data breaches and safeguard their data centers and networks from determined hackers.
All Rapidsoft Systems’ training programs and courses are designed and delivered under the expert guidance of
The combination of new security threats, regulatory compliance mandates, and the need to protect customer and organizational data requires continuous vigilance and trained manpower. However, most IT departments are ill-equipped due to the lack of proper training in the security technologies. The increasing complexity of networks, data centers and new emerging technologies make it harder for busy professionals to keep up-to-date. With the emergence of mobility, social networking, voice, video, virtualization and cloud computing, it is becoming very difficult to safeguard critical infrastructure against very determined adversaries. The only way to manage risks is to be better prepared.
Commenting on the launch, Dr.
New Security Courses Offered:
• Security Technology Models & Architecture
• Security Management Practice
• Network Security & Intrusion Detection
• Access Control, Firewalls & Intrusion Detection Technologies
• Incident Response Best Practices
• IT Security Defense Countermeasures
• IP Security, Firewalls & VPN Technology
• IT Security System Audits
• IT Security Risk Assessment
• IT Security Policies
• Disaster Recovery & Continuity Planning
• Computer Forensics
• Forensic Data Recovery Technology
• Information Warfare
• Data Mining Technology for Security
• Public Key Infrastructure Technology
• Wireless and Mobile Security
• Network Auditing Tools
• Applied Cryptography
• Commerce & Web Security Technology
• Ethical Hacking
More information about these courses can be obtained by contacting the company.
About Rapidsoft Systems
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11182219.htm
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws