Soft Gel was eager to update their highly customized legacy ERP system and streamline their operations. They found themselves having to work outside their ERP in Excel and in supplementary software, which was creating additional work, unnecessary operational complexity, and inhibiting growth. Also challenged by regulatory compliance relating to CFR Part 11 validation, it was critical that they have a high level of process control. Soft Gel recognized that a more flexible and comprehensive ERP solution would minimize the manual work and fully address their complex requirements, while also simplifying their daily operations and providing the process control needed for them to grow successfully.
Confident that they did not want another solution that required customizations, Soft Gel was encouraged by the DEACOM single software system model, citing ease-of-use, robust functionality, and nutraceutical process-specific capabilities as positive differentiators from other systems they had reviewed.
"Having experienced the complexity that often comes with more traditional ERP implementations, the concept of a single software ERP without modules or required customizations was very compelling," said
Keywords for this news article include: Software,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag