Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research, "Therefore the implementation of thin low-resistance metallic grids onto transparent contacts is a crucial development aspect for large-area OLED design. We develop a finite-element electro-optical simulation for OLED using grid structures to optimize geometry, thickness and width of grid elements."
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "We find an exponential relationship between luminance homogeneity and grid material volume, which leads to limitations of minimal grid line width and maximal emissive area for efficient development of large-area OLED."
For more information on this research see: Investigation of large-area OLED devices with various grid geometries.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill