This year's forum, LAUNCH: Systems Challenge, seeks to identify and accelerate solutions in futuristic materials that will help enable exploration beyond our atmosphere and reduce humanity's harmful footprint on our planet. Ten finalists were chosen to attend the forum to work with experts from government and industry.
During the forum, LAUNCH innovators will discuss their most pressing business and program issues with
Innovators were chosen for their groundbreaking technologies and programs. Considerations included the potential to revolutionize the future of fabrics and low-impact production; demonstration of a clear commitment to positive social and environmental impact and reducing the harmful consumption of planetary resources; and the potential to help unlock a new era of exploration.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Updates on Everglades' Stranded Pilot Whales
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- Stolen Cobalt-60 Recovered in Mexico
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- Wind Power and Wildlife Can Coexist
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Sarmiento to Handle Greeley Latin Ops
- First-time Jobless Claims Drop Below 300,000
- White House Pushes to Extend Unemployment Benefits