technology Supply Contract for Tallest Building in Baku -->
Nanotechnology product manufacturer
The highly engineered curtain wall elements of the building are manufactured by
To protect the surface of the outer glass from the elements, and to provide an easy to clean surface, it was decided to coat the glass of the curtain wall panels with the Nanovations NG-1314 coating.
Prior to using the coating, intensive performance testing was conducted at glass laboratories in
In cooperation with
This partnership has benefited both companies and they believe that the use of the technology in
Nanovations durable and effective solutions have been used particularly in buildings and automotive and marine related applications by professional applicators and glass processing firms. The first high rise building, in the world was treated with glass coating solutions from Nanovations.
Nanovations works many more projects worldwide and supplies customers in more than forty countries.
Nanovations is ISO 9001:2008 certified and its operation in
For more info about Nanovations, please visit http://www.nanovations.com.au.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/nanovations/2013/prweb11181585.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise