The LeanKit visual management platform consists of virtual project "boards" for planning and tracking work to enable better team collaboration and project visualization. Inedo's BuildMaster is a web-based automated release platform designed to help organizations continuously deliver higher-quality software at a faster rate.
"By using these tools in tandem, DevOps teams can work together much more efficiently to build and deploy quality software," said
"Our goal from the start has been to work with other tool companies that embrace new development practices. This is in part to expand the usability of BuildMaster, and in part to give us a better understanding of how other people produce software," said
The integration between LeanKit's visual management platform and BuildMaster allows a team to utilize LeanKit's virtual whiteboards to easily and efficiently track issues. Concurrently, BuildMaster will automatically read, interpret and update the board as a new software release moves through the process of deployment.
A team currently using LeanKit can easily implement BuildMaster into its existing software release process. Likewise, current BuildMaster teams can add LeanKit into their development and operations practices as a new tool to help foster more efficient and effective continuous delivery cycles.
Keywords for this news article include: LeanKit, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- Obamacare Doing Just Fine, Ky. Governor Says
- Rand Paul Signs up for Obamacare
- Hispanic Employment Improves in November
- U.S. Chamber to Run Ads in Idaho, W.Va.
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- American Eagle Issues Weak Q4 Outlook
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day