Pinnacle Performance Practice identifies bottlenecks, breaking points and peak performance settings for JDE systems by load-testing the system with custom scripts to simulate system-wide stress scenarios. It measures the impact of potential new business processes and additional users as well as the effect of changes to hardware, software, database management systems, operating systems and security on the JDE system. GSI uses the peaks and troughs to establish the company's baseline performance and recommend any necessary hardware/software upgrades and improvements to avoid crashing the system in the future.
"Our new Pinnacle Performance Practice helps our clients identify performance and scalability bottlenecks," said
Keywords for this news article include: GSI, Software.
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Fraud Potential Great With Health Care Subsidies, Treasury Says