AutoCheck vehicle history reports include in-depth information that enables consumers to quickly and easily check if a vehicle has any reported accidents, frame damage or odometer rollback issues and other potentially negative events that can impact a vehicle's value. Additionally, the reports feature the AutoCheck Score(®), the industry's first and only vehicle history score, which allows consumers to quickly understand a vehicle's past, compare it with similar models, and provide them with confidence that they are selecting the right vehicle.
"Integrating the AutoCheck vehicle history reports with our RepairSolutions web-based program offers our customers another value-added service. With AutoCheck, subscribers will be able to access data to help take some of the unknowns out of buying a used car, providing them with the peace of mind they need to make a more educated vehicle purchasing decision," said
RepairSolutions(®) is a web-based service created to allow customers to view, save and e-mail the diagnostic data retrieved from a vehicle's on-board computers using an Innova diagnostic tool. With RepairSolutions reports, users will be able to determine if repairs are covered under warranty, research safety recalls and find out what needs to be done during their next scheduled maintenance visit. RepairSolutions also provides access to an extensive knowledge database compiled for over 10 years by a team of skilled engineers and ASE-certified technicians.
Keywords for this news article include: Automobiles, Transportation,
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- Baucus May Be Next China Ambassador