The news correspondents obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news reporters, the research concluded: "Iron oxide adsorbed the NOM fraction with molecular weights of >1000 kDa which is believed to be responsible for severe UF fouling."
For more information on this research see: Granular iron oxide adsorbents to control natural organic matter and membrane fouling in ultrafiltration water treatment.
Our news journalists report that additional information may be obtained by contacting X. Cui,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Hezbollah Chief's Assassination Claimed by Sunni Group
- U.S. Growth Stayed Steady During Shutdown, Fed Says
- Allstate Seeks to Invest in Minority Firms
- Newtown Massacre Heard on 911 Recordings
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Latin Music Conference Turns 25
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Guardian Pressured to Stop NSA Stories: Editor
- New Home Sales Shoot up 25 Percent in October
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill