Our news editors obtained a quote from the research from the
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "Moreover, the overall photovoltaic performances of PSCs with the FN-C60/Al electrode were better than those of cells with LiF/Al electrode, indicating that FN-C60 is a potential interfacial layer material to replace LiF."
For more information on this research see: Enhancing the Performance of Polymer Photovoltaic Cells by Using an Alcohol Soluble Fullerene Derivative as the Interfacial Layer. ACS
The news editors report that additional information may be obtained by contacting Q. Mei, Chinese Academy Sci, Inst Chem,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Actor Gives Hispanic Voice to 'Walking with Dinosaurs'
- Free Social Media Marketing Seminar
- 5 Potential Snags to the Bipartisan Budget Deal
- Trader Denies Rate-Rigging in LIBOR Scandal
- Falling Gas Costs Keep U.S. Consumer Prices Flat
- How Do You Store the Wind?
- Mandela, Walker Among Google's Top Searches
- Mega Millions Jackpot Climbs to $586 Million
- Budget Bill Passes Key Hurdle in Senate
- BlackBerry Sheds More Execs