Our news journalists obtained a quote from the research from
According to the news editors, the research concluded: "The QDs-based electrochemical assay provides a rapid and reliable platform towards the tumor cell quantification and thus has the potential in the improvement of cancer diagnosis and treatment."
For more information on this research see: A quantum dots-based electrochemical assay towards the sensitive detection of tumor cells.
The news correspondents report that additional information may be obtained from Y. Liu,
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Yellen Set to Become One of World's Most Powerful Women