ComplianceOnline provides cost-effective regulatory compliance trainings that are top-rated by users for their quality and content. These trainings are led by recognized experts and industry veterans with decades of experience in regulatory affairs and issues. ComplianceOnline has successfully trained over 45,000 professionals from 9,500 companies to comply with the requirements of regulatory agencies.
For more information, please visit http://www.complianceonline.com
ComplianceOnline provides compliance training for the following industries:
Banking and Financial Services - BSA Compliance,
Life Sciences-Medical device, Biotechnology, Clinical Research, Drugs and Chemicals, Laboratory, FDA GMP, FDA GCP, FDA GLP, FDA Submission Guidelines, Food Safety,
Healthcare- Data security,
Food and Dietary Supplements – HACCP, ISO 22000 requirements, Contamination Control, FSMA, Food and Dietary Supplement GMPs, Recordkeeping, allergens, FALCPA, marketing claims, etc.
ComplianceOnline delivers trainings designed for the following professions too:
Corporate Governance- Federal Corrupt Practices Act,
HR – Federal and state labor laws like FLSA, FMLA and
In addition to seminars and webinars, ComplianceOnline also provides regulatory best practices, whitepapers and articles about the latest regulatory compliance issues. Renowned experts and recognized authorities in the field of regulatory compliance write articles about the latest regulatory changes affecting industries around the world. ComplianceOnline also provides the latest and up-to-date compliance standards necessary for quality and compliance practitioners.
ComplianceOnline is headquartered in
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11165722.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Accenture Gets 8 Percent Bump in Q1
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- Lockheed Martin Ends Gifts to Boy Scouts Over Gay Ban
- Stripped-Down Defense Bill Creates Winners, Losers
- Debt Ceiling Looms Again as Deadline Approaches
- Menendez Pushes for Iran Sanctions
- Deportation Threat Looms Larger Than Citizenship Among Hispanics
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- Senate Nears Approval of Defense Bill