FREEPORT -- AudioBody will feature non-stop family-friendly comedy, pumpkin juggling, crazy lighting effects, a bed of nails, live music, and buckets of Halloween excitement in several shows this month.
Brothers Matt and Jason Tardy create and build wacky musical inventions including a 15-foot-wide drum set rigged with bungee cords, a button-mashing robot, and electronic jumpsuits that create sound effects as well as play music.
All of this combined creates moments of thrilling visuals as well as comedic technological mishaps and spectacular disasters. The brothers will also be enlisting the help of physical comedian Steve Corning to create this Halloween show.
AudioBody will present their "Halloween Family Show" at the Freeport Theater of Awesome at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19; at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25; and at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The Freeport Theater of Awesome is at 5 Depot Street. For more information and tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-518-8839.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Top Websites for U.S. Hispanics
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Apple Activates Customer-Tracking iBeacon
- A Biography of Jonathan Ive, Apple's Creative Chief
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts
- 2013 Tech Gift Guide: iPad Mini Still Hot; Chromecast a Great Low-Cost Option
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills