FREEPORT -- AudioBody will feature non-stop family-friendly comedy, pumpkin juggling, crazy lighting effects, a bed of nails, live music, and buckets of Halloween excitement in several shows this month.
Brothers Matt and Jason Tardy create and build wacky musical inventions including a 15-foot-wide drum set rigged with bungee cords, a button-mashing robot, and electronic jumpsuits that create sound effects as well as play music.
All of this combined creates moments of thrilling visuals as well as comedic technological mishaps and spectacular disasters. The brothers will also be enlisting the help of physical comedian Steve Corning to create this Halloween show.
AudioBody will present their "Halloween Family Show" at the Freeport Theater of Awesome at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19; at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25; and at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The Freeport Theater of Awesome is at 5 Depot Street. For more information and tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-518-8839.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- GE Healthcare Bringing Jobs to Massachusetts
- Hispanic NASCAR Driver Ready to Make History
- Faith Groups Divest From Fossil Fuels
- James Foley Beheading Video Is Real Thing: White House
- James Foley Killer Could Be ID'd Via Social Media, Voice Recognition
- Apple Stock Bounces Back Big Time
- Bank of America Agrees to Pay Record $16.65 Billion
- Entrepreneur Contest Announced in Idaho
- Stocks Moving Higher Again for 4th Day
- U.S. Existing Home Sales Rise 4th Month Straight