FREEPORT -- AudioBody will feature non-stop family-friendly comedy, pumpkin juggling, crazy lighting effects, a bed of nails, live music, and buckets of Halloween excitement in several shows this month.
Brothers Matt and Jason Tardy create and build wacky musical inventions including a 15-foot-wide drum set rigged with bungee cords, a button-mashing robot, and electronic jumpsuits that create sound effects as well as play music.
All of this combined creates moments of thrilling visuals as well as comedic technological mishaps and spectacular disasters. The brothers will also be enlisting the help of physical comedian Steve Corning to create this Halloween show.
AudioBody will present their "Halloween Family Show" at the Freeport Theater of Awesome at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19; at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25; and at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The Freeport Theater of Awesome is at 5 Depot Street. For more information and tickets, email email@example.com or call 207-518-8839.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- India Recognizes Transgender People as 'Third Gender'
- Grand Jury Seated in Rick Perry Ethics Case
- U.S. Homebuilder Confidence Edged Up in April
- Alfonso Wins Executive of the Year Award
- The 420 on the Hemp Products Giveaway
- German Firm Starts Gas Deliveries to Ukraine
- Five Secrets for Keeping a Job
- Study: Casual Marijuana Use May Cause Brain Changes
- Coca-Cola Soda Sales Lose Pop
- Miami Attorney Being Honored for Charity Work