FREEPORT -- AudioBody will feature non-stop family-friendly comedy, pumpkin juggling, crazy lighting effects, a bed of nails, live music, and buckets of Halloween excitement in several shows this month.
Brothers Matt and Jason Tardy create and build wacky musical inventions including a 15-foot-wide drum set rigged with bungee cords, a button-mashing robot, and electronic jumpsuits that create sound effects as well as play music.
All of this combined creates moments of thrilling visuals as well as comedic technological mishaps and spectacular disasters. The brothers will also be enlisting the help of physical comedian Steve Corning to create this Halloween show.
AudioBody will present their "Halloween Family Show" at the Freeport Theater of Awesome at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 19; at 7 p.m. Friday, Oct. 25; and at 2 and 7 p.m. Saturday, Oct. 26.
The Freeport Theater of Awesome is at 5 Depot Street. For more information and tickets, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 207-518-8839.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Obama Administration Releases Proposal to Regulate For-Profit Colleges
- Apple, HP, Intel May Take a Hit from Slowdown in Smartphone Sales Growth
- Elizabeth Vargas' Husband Marc Cohn Addresses Rumors
- FDIC Files Lawsuit on Behalf of Banks Allegedly Hurt by Libor Scandal
- Keurig Adds Peet's coffee, Alters Starbucks deal
- Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx Marries Model Courtney Bingham
- U.S. to Relinquish Gov't Control Over Internet
- Chinese e-Commerce Giant Alibaba Gears for IPO in U.S.
- Some California Cities Seeking Water Independence
- Will Missing Malaysian Jet Prompt Aviation System Change?