The ITSAC contract is for non-deliverable based staff augmentation services only, and expands upon AeroMetric’s Deliverables Based IT Services (DBITS) contract for Technology Upgrade/Migration and Transformation, Application Maintenance and Support, and Project Management.
AeroMetric is qualified to provide NTE pricing-based staffing resources in the following ITSAC Categories:
For more information or to procure GIS/IT staffing services, please visit contracts.aerometric.com/txitsac.
“AeroMetric has been very successful in our current relationship with the Texas DIR through our DBITS contract service areas. We are happy to now be able to offer non-deliverables based services through the DIR with the ITSAC. The contract allows us to provide the best-possible streamlined IT services to our clients in all IT service areas. The ITSAC also provides clients the best return on their IT staffing investment by knowing that they will secure services from a qualified firm with NTE pricing,” said
About Quantum Spatial
Quantum Spatial is a leading professional services firm specializing in spatial data generation, integration, enablement and analytics, serving the needs of clients worldwide. Quantum Spatial’s goal is to improve our client’s operations and decision making in areas such as Natural Resources, Government, Infrastructure, Energy, and Public Safety by utilizing the power of geospatial data and analytics through our unique cloud-based delivery infrastructure. For more information, please call 1-855-255-5212 or visit quantumspatial.com.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11191528.htm
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring