Ratings are compiled from at least five different knowledge sources over a twelve month period.
"The software, has a proven return on investment for group practices and institutions dealing with BH disorders. It has been designed to address the clinical and operational needs of large BH practices that may have multiple locations offering therapies in multiple disciplines, substance abuse, and other targeted programs tailored toward those in need of BH treatment," Ms. Miller added.
The MedicsDocAssistant EHR for BH not only improves the ability to document patient care in dramatically less time with its game changing, trademarked innovations, but it also improves patient outcomes as well as workflow efficiency for both patients and staff.
As a certified EHR and with a built-in, real time Meaningful Use (MU) Dashboard, MedicsDocAssistant for BH helps ensure eligible professionals will obtain their financial incentives for EHR MU.
The system provides multi-specialty capabilities for those BH organizations that offer medical care in other areas as well.
The Medics Suite includes MedicsPremier, an extremely robust practice management (PM) system that has comprehensive scheduling and billing functionality to ensure that maximum revenue and collections are achieved.
"Simply put, systems from ADS take care of both the business and clinical sides of the BH practice enabling providers and staff to concentrate on patients. Regardless of the practice's needs, from fully automated pre-admission screenings and intakes, to bed management (if required), to state required forms, to BH billing and EDI, the Medics Suite can be configured as the platform to manage virtually any BH organization," Ms. Miller added.
ADS will present its Medics Suite at the upcoming
Contact ADS for more information on the company and its Medics Solutions Suite for BH.
Keywords for this news article include:
Our reports deliver fact-based news of research and discoveries from around the world. Copyright 2013, NewsRx LLC
Most Popular Stories
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Twitter Coming to Phones Without Internet
- NASA Fellowships, Scholarships Bring Diversity to Workforce
- Dish Network Leads 2013 Top 50 Advertisers List
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Entravision Initiates Quarterly Cash Dividend
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Warner Bros. Unleashes 'Hobbit: Desolation of Smaug' Merchandise