Buckhead Theatre to play host to pop star as he continues 3-month tour across the United States and Canada
ATLANTA--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- Pop star Aaron Carter will appear at Atlanta's historic Buckhead Theatre for a special one-night only performance as part of his 2013 North American Tour that will visit 75 cities across the United States and Canada before the end of the year. Carter's show will be at the legendary Buckhead Theatre Tuesday, Oct. 15 at 8:30 p.m., where his longtime band will back him as he adds new energy to some of his most popular hits.
Complete tour schedule and ticket information: www.AaronCarterOnTour.com. Press information: www.CarterEPK.com.
In addition to performing a selection of songs he made famous during the past 15 years, Carter will also debut his new song, "Where Do We Begin."
Aaron Carter made his first solo appearance at age 9, opening for The Backstreet Boys in Germany. He was immediately signed to a record deal and soon after released his first hit single "Crush on You." His first album, "Aaron Carter" went Gold and was soon followed by his triple Platinum album "Aaron's Party." Carter went on to release two more albums, win multiple awards and appear in film, television and on Broadway. He recently appeared on the ABC hit "Dancing With The Stars."
The Honig Company, LLC Steve Honig, 818-986-4300 firstname.lastname@example.org
Source: The Honig Company, LLC
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Challenger Raises Bar on Muscle Cars
- Fight Against Teacher Tenure Gains Momentum
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Small Businesses Could Get Paid Faster
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- California Chambers Head for the O.C.