IC design house
3S' MEMS microphone chips have also been adopted by
3S has been shipping its MEMS microphone chips mainly to headphone module manufacturers since 2013, the sources added. Shipments for smartphone applications in the first quarter of 2014 are set to buoy significantly the company's overall sales generated from its MEMS microphone product line, the sources noted.
In addition, 3S has developed digital MEMS microphones, which have a built-in analog to digital converter (ADC), for notebook applications. Sampling have started with volume shipments expected to kick off as early as the second quarter of 2014, the sources said.
Most Popular Stories
- AIG to Create 230 Jobs in Charlotte
- 15 Myths That Could Ruin Your Hispanic Ad Campaign
- Russia Says Nyet to Canada North Pole Claim
- Bipartisan Negotiators Reach Modest Budget Agreement
- Justin Bieber Visits Typhoon Victims, Plays Concert
- Senate Dems Move Forward With Obama Nominees
- New Obama Aide to Focus on Climate Change
- Obama Nominee Confirmed for D.C. Appeals Court
- MasterCard to Split Shares, Raise Dividend
- GOP, Dems Strain to Unearth a Modest Budget Pact