The V10, which is powered by a
Vovo said it aims to ship 100,000 units of the V10 in the local market, the same amount recorded by its first handset, the V800, launched in 2010.
Vovo has also been pushing sales of its feature phones, smartphones, tablets and mobile power supply devices to other markets in
Most Popular Stories
- American Airlines, US Airways Complete Merger
- ACA Delay Stresses Small Businesses
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Unemployed Wait as Lawmakers Debate
- Harley Issues Motorcycle Recall
- General Dynamics Plans 200 New Jobs in N.M.
- Auto Dealer Builds Big Solar Project
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws
- Saab Gets Back into the Game; U.S. Auto Sales Soar
- Dell Offers Undisclosed Number of Employee Buyouts