Converting prospects to customers can be lengthy process. Sales representatives must find leads, qualify them, and follow-up multiple times before closing a deal. The CRM process also involves a number of administrative tasks to effectively track prospects and clients, which means that there is quite a bit of data entry involved. Unfortunately, it’s these very tasks that can sometimes cause team members to commit mistakes.
Enter Talygen. Known as the leading provider of Business Management Automation solutions, the company announced that is has made significant improvements to its cloud based
By automating certain CRM tasks such as scheduling follow-ups and sending bulk emails, sales teams can focus more on actually finding leads and connecting with clients.
“Talygen’s CRM tool allows sales teams to do what they do best, which is to entice prospects, build rapport, and grow relationships,” said
The key features and benefits of Talygen’s CRM Module include:
• Lead and sales tracking functions to ensure that all prospects are accounted for and to prevent duplicates among team members
• A comprehensive dashboard that allows teams to complete the entire sales process from one place
• Convenient scheduling capabilities to enable sales reps to quickly and easily schedule calls or emails
• File sharing capabilities for easy collaboration among team members
• Note-taking features to allow reps to take down specific client information
• Web and mobile availability to enable users to conduct CRM duties no matter where they are
• Importing and exporting capabilities to easily transfer information
Streamlining the Entire CRM Process
Like all of Talygen’s products, the CRM Module is comprehensive and is equipped to handle every part of lead generation and relationship building. The tool allows users to create, update, and delete leads easily, and with additional capabilities such as file sharing, reports, and email templates, the module effectively addresses everything that sales reps or clients may need.
Furthermore, it displays lead history, status, notes, and contact information all from a single dashboard, so managers and team members can access all the necessary data and files from one place.
Talygen is the worldwide leader in Business Management Automation. Talygen’s integrated suite of services and processes allows businesses to manage all of their core workflows via a cloud-based Software as a Service (
With its wide variety of features, easy to use concepts and enhanced functionality, it allows end to end process management and seamless communication between all stakeholders in a project or business. In today’s competitive business environment, successful companies are constantly challenged with managing the entire life cycle of a project efficiently and transparently. With Talygen, companies now have more ways than ever to make that happen.
Read the full story at http://www.prweb.com/releases/2013/10/prweb11245089.htm
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing