Three out of the four models – the Fujitsu Arrows A 301F, Sharp Aquos Xx mini 303SH and the Aquos Xx 302SH – are powered by a
With the exception of the Aquos Xx mini 303SH which has a 4.5-inch Full HD display, the other models pack a 5-inch or above Full HD display. The four models all support 4G LTE.
In addition to offering Softbank 4G LTE and Softbank 4G dual-mode hybrid 4G LTE services, Softbank also plans to include 4G LTE services on its 900MHz mobile network in
This article is an excerpt from a
Most Popular Stories
- Slow Week Ahead of December FOMC Meeting
- Hispanics Seek to Grow School Board Members
- U.S. Companies Eager for Iranian Business
- 'Knockout Game': Myth or Menace?
- Questions Remain in Jenni Rivera's Death
- Banks Fret as Volcker Vote Approaches
- Bitcoin Used to Buy Tesla Car
- GM Bailout Saved 1.2 Million U.S. Jobs, Report Says
- Paul Walker Fans Pay Respects
- Entrepreneurs' Next Creation May Be New Laws