"I grew up playing softball ... The first day of shooting, I was like, 'Oh, wow. I'm in the dirt with a bunch of kids.' It was a really good feeling."
MAGGIE LAWSON , speaking to Zap2It.com about her starring role as a mom and Little League coach in ABC's Wednesday sitcom, "Back in the Game",Whatever happened to Alicia Silverstone? I thought she was cute. -- G.S.
The actress, most famous for "Clueless" nearly 20 years ago, has continued to work. She co-stars in a comedy titled "Ass Backwards," due out in November, stars in the upcoming comedy-drama "Angels in Stardust" and co-stars in another, "Gods Behaving Badly," opposite Sharon Stone and Christopher Walken. She also is set to star in a drama pilot for the Lifetime cable network, "HR," playing a corporate head of human resources.
Is actress Blake Lively doing anything besides going to fashion shows? -- S.F.
Blake took a year off from acting but did involve herself in other interests, including putting together a company to launch a lifestyle brand, which will become public in a few months.
-- Robin Adams Sloan, King Features Syndicate
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Dmytro Firtash, Ukrainian Billionaire, Arrested in Vienna
- Obama, Ukraine Discuss Russian Incursion in Crimea
- Obama's Overtime Initiative Praised, Condemned
- Republicans Warn Obama on Immigration
- Liberty Media Drops Sirius Bid
- Koch Brothers Step up Anti-Obamacare Campaign
- Calumet Photo Files for Bankruptcy
- FDIC Sues Big Banks Over Rate Manipulation
- Uli Hoeness, Bayern Munich President, Gets Prison for Tax Evasion
- West Readies Harsh Sanctions Against Russia