The US Defence firms are planning to sell military hardware which is worth
This would be the first US sale to the
The Boeing Expanded-Response Standoff Land Attack Missile and Raytheon Joint Standoff Weapon gives new capabilities to strike from beyond the range of enemy air-defence systems so pilots aren t put at risk.
"The sale of these munitions is in support of the
Among other weapons, 650 missiles known as the SLAM-ER, 1,000 GBU-39/B Small Diameter Bombs and 400 Harpoon Block II anti-ship weapons made by
In 2011, Saudi Arabia accepted to buy 84 new and 70 refurbished F-15SA multi-role fighter aircraft and associated weapons. This request is separate from what it is planning to buy now but it is intended for the same platform.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Wisconsin Gov. Campaign Aide Fired Over Tweets