ThreatTrack Security today announced that ParetoLogic -- a developer of security and utility software for home PC users -- has selected the VIPRE Antivirus Software Development Kit (SDK) for Windows® as the anti-malware engine powering its new ParetoLogic Internet Security software.
ParetoLogic Internet Security is a malware scanning and remediation solution designed to protect users from viruses, spyware, phishing attacks, key loggers, Trojans, rootkits and more. By choosing the VIPRE Antivirus SDK, ParetoLogic is able to bring to market a robust, proven antivirus solution under its own brand quickly and efficiently.
"The demand for proven security solutions continues to grow, and the quicker our OEM partners deliver a solution to market, the better they are able to turn that demand into new revenue," said
"Being able to partner with ThreatTrack Security to quickly deliver software to market is a great way to build our business," said Senior Director of Business Operations for ParetoLogic
Quick and Easy Integration
With the VIPRE Antivirus SDK, software companies like ParetoLogic obtain access to a full arsenal of malware detection, remediation and firewall technologies in a single, powerful and easy-to-integrate SDK. ThreatTrack Security technical specialists assist partners throughout the entire process, customizing each integration to meet partners' specific requirements and accelerating development timelines.
ThreatTrack Security also offers partners easy and flexible licensing terms, as well as access to a skilled team of security and business-development professionals providing dedicated sales, marketing and technical support. Visit www.ThreatTrackSecurity.com/OEM to learn more about the ThreatTrack Security OEM Partner Program.
Most Popular Stories
- Adam Levine Wins Big as 'The Voice' Crowns Champ
- Target Security Breach May Affect 40 Million Cardholders
- Archer Daniels Midland Moving HQ to Chicago
- Tyson Foods Charged With Civil Rights Violation
- Texting With Vodka: Booze and Social Media Can Mix After All
- How to Protect Yourself After Target Data Breach
- Mazda Leads the Pack for Fuel Efficiency
- 'Beyonce' Tops the U.S. Album Chart
- Bernanke Lets Congress Have It in Final Press Conference
- Wall Street Falls a Day After Surge