The IT department of the future may look a lot like marketing. As more companies make digital marketing a priority, budgets are shifting from IT and the CIO to marketing and the CMO. Small teams must now launch websites quickly, with fewer IT resources than before. Today Pantheon, the all-in-one Drupal platform, announced the availability of Pantheon One, a cloud platform for launching and managing thousands of websites at once. Because developers, designers, and marketing managers can work in tandem on one platform, websites launch faster and cost less to manage over time.
"Corporate websites are often derailed due to resource bottlenecks,' said
Pantheon is the single largest Drupal infrastructure in the world. Based on breakthrough multi-tenant architecture, the Pantheon platform delivers smooth scaling in software and eliminates the hidden risks and costs of traditional web hosting and development infrastructure. Drupal, the world's fastest growing open source CMS, has nearly a million users and powers more than 1.5 million websites globally.
Most Popular Stories
- Twitter Names Woman to Board
- Aspen Contracting Adding 300 Jobs
- NSA Tracks 5 Billion Cellphone Records a Day
- Nelson Mandela Dies After Momentous Life
- U.S. Unemployment Rate Dips to 7 Percent
- Consumer Spending Rises, Incomes Fall
- Fast-Food Workers Want $15 an Hour
- Roybal-Allard Tours Gordon Brush Plant
- Ford Mustang Still Packs Power
- W.H. Corrects Itself on Unclegate