Performance used to be about handling more data; today, performance is about serving user needs better. Every device, app and situation raises unique expectations, and
"These are areas that have developed significantly during the past year," Ewaldsson says. "One example is the launch of a completely new cloud solution. Together with our customers, we have collected many insights that we re now ready to share. I m really excited about continuing the discussion in
The world s largest broadband event, the
The conference focuses on the commercial and technical opportunities, developments and issues currently surrounding broadband, and the world-class exhibition features more than 200 booths showcasing breaking broadband technologies, applications, solutions and services.
Including the keynote, nine
Most Popular Stories
- NSA Defends Global Cellphone Tracking Legality
- Networks Vie for U.S. Hispanic TV Viewers
- Ad Counts Rise in 2013 for Hispanic Magazines
- Apple Wants Samsung to Pay $22M for Patent Dispute Legal Bills
- Starbucks Gets Grinchy; No Gingerbread Lattes for Tampa Customers
- Apple Paid Its Lawyers More Than $60MM to Defeat Samsung in Court
- Shanghai Smog Forces Factory Shutdowns
- US Consumer Borrowing Rose $18.2B in Oct.
- Economic Bright Spots Not a Sure Boost for President Obama
- Jobs Report Brings Cheer As Unemployment Drops to Five-year Low