The new version of
EB GUIDE 5.5 also allows carmakers and suppliers to create multi-modal HMIs enriched with HTML5 app-like content.
"The auto industry is working to provide drivers with the same seamless experience they've come to expect from their smart phones and other consumer electronics products,' said
With EB GUIDE, carmakers are able to integrate the latest consumer applications into their vehicles while taking into account driver distraction. The result is a safe, convenient and superior driving experience.'
The latest version of EB's HMI development platform is being released today (
Management of pop-ups and possible driver distraction is handled by the core HMI. As a result, carmakers are able to model the usability of the whole HMI and the security level access for external applications, ensuring that the device will always be up to date during the car's life-cycle and allowing the delivery of new content for the driver.
The newest version of EB GUIDE also offers a DirectXRenderer, which enables EB GUIDE GTF on Microsoft Windows 8 RT. It also supports several new speech options, since external grammar files can be used directly in
EB GUIDE 5.5 offers an improved support for customers in
EB GUIDE is one of the world's leading integrated HMI software platforms and has been used by major global carmakers and suppliers across markets and carlines since 2005. It is a complete software solution that provides more flexibility, shortens time-to-market and reduces the cost of developing HMIs.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Holiday Shopping Off to a Slow Start This Season
- Ford Plans New Cars, Jobs in 2014
- Gold, Silver Slide on Prospects of Fed Exit
- 'Rape Insurance' Bill Passes in Michigan
- Ted Cruz Coloring Book Selling Briskly
- Kim Jong Un's Uncle Executed
- Grizzly Bears Could Be Taken Off Endangered List