Indian handset maker Karbonn has launched four 2G and 3G smartphones in the INR 5,500-7,500 price range, reports PTI. The company is looking to grow ts share of the mass-market smartphone segment this festive season when sales volumes are greater, said Shashin Devsare, executive director at Karbonn. The Karbonn A16 is powered by a 1.3GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.2. It features a 10.1-cm WVGA capacitive screen with 5-megapixel rear camera and 32GB extendable memory. The Karbonn A16 comes with the Hungama My Play application with one month unlimited access to Hungama content. The Karbonn A16 is priced at INR 6,490.
The Karbonn A99 features Android 4.2 and a 1.3GHz dual-core processor. The device has a 10.1-cm IPS display, 5-megapixel camera, 3G, dual Sim, Outlook e-mail, Wi-Fi, GPS, Hungama My Play, Google App Suite, Karbonn Live and Whatsapp. The Karbonn A99 is priced at INR 6,590.
The Karbonn A35 comes with a 12.7-cm qHD IPS capacitive display. The device is available in black-silver and white-silver. It is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor and runs on Android 4.0. The Karbonn A35 also provides an 1800 mAh battery and has a 5-megapixel auto-focus camera and a 2-megapixel front camera. The A35 is priced at INR 7,490.
The Karbonn A90 has a 10.1-cm IPS capacitive screen, 1 GHz processor and 5-megapixel camera. The device runs on the Android 4.0. The Karbonn A90 is priced at INR 5,490.
Most Popular Stories
- Boehner Lashes Out Against Ted Cruz, Far Right
- TFA Recruiting DACA Recipients
- Bitcoin or Bad Coin? Warnings Mount Against Virtual Currency
- Cheap Gas Drives Down U.S. Wholesale Prices Again
- Expanding Medicaid Creates Jobs: Study
- Robert Levinson Was on CIA Mission
- Producer Price Index Dropped in November
- Beyonce Releases New Album With No Marketing
- Hawaii Official Who Release Obama Certificate Only Victim of Plane Crash
- 'Dreamers' Hope for Permanent Immigration Status