The excellent design brings together the camera s key elements in a single optimized unit: the highest QE (95%) back-illuminated sensor, a single directly bonded FOP and a unique spring-loading
This is the camera of choice for indirect high energy applications, from soft to hard X-ray ideally matched for high spatial resolution imaging of low flux signal. Andor provides three variants to cover the most common necessities, all of which can be further modified or changed to suit developing requirements.
Completely integrated and supported in a range of third party software using Andor s SDK software product, including MATLab LABView and EPICs. It can also be operated with Andor s own standalone software interface SOLIS.
Most Popular Stories
- Bipartisan Budget Deal Gets Key Support in House
- Bitcoin Clones Lurch Onto Financial Scene
- Clinton to Keynote Annual Simmons Leadership Conference
- Futures Fall, Holiday Spending and Unemployment Up
- Budget Deal Will Cut 220,000 Californians Out of Jobless Benefits
- Senate Not So Keen on Budget Deal
- Oil Nears $98 a Barrel
- PhD Project Grooms Business Profs
- Selena Gomez, Shakira Among Top Hispanic Searches
- GM to Stop Making Autos in Australia