Oct. 19--The Sherman Theater's nonprofit arts space, The Living Room, kicked off what what it hopes will be a regular film screening series this weekend with the special premier of the movie "2 Jacks."
"2 Jacks" is based on a Leo Tolstoy story called "The Two Hussars," and stars Danny Huston (who played a menacing vampire in "30 Days of Night"), Sienna Miller and Jacqueline Bisset. It's an independent film that unfolds at a fast pace with plenty of comedy.
Screenings began Friday afternoon and run through Monday at 2 p.m. with a final showing on Tuesday at 7 p.m. Tickets are $5.
The Living Room will showcase its next feature, "Geography Club," next month.
(c)2013 the Pocono Record, Stroudsburg, Pa.
Visit the Pocono Record, Stroudsburg, Pa. at http://www.poconorecord.com/
Distributed by MCT Information Services
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- SpaceX's Satellite Launch Is 'Game-Changer'
- Reid Confident Congress to Pass Immigration Bill
- Maui Visitor Killed in Shark Attack
- Donors Abandon GOP Over Gun Stance
- Mexico: 'Extremely Dangerous' Radioactive Material Stolen
- CEOs More Optimistic About Economy, Hiring
- Climate Change Early Warning System Urged
- Private Sector Employment Surges by 215,000 Jobs
- Newtown 911 Tapes Being Released Today
- Calif. Likes Christie, Says Tea Party's a Drag