SunDog will perform a wide variety of classic rock music, mostly from the 1970s and 80s, designed to keep its audience moving, starting at 9 p.m. Friday, Oct. 18, at Mixers in Sabattus. The band has been together for almost 20 years and has performed over 900 shows all over northern New England. Its covers include music from Van Halen, AC/DC, Poison, Billy Idol, Black Crowes, Kiss, Guns 'n Roses, Queen, Bon Jovi, The Doors and Aerosmith. Band members are Marc Rodriguez, Doug Huard, Matt Howe, Gerald Brann and Kevin Ostrowski. There is no cover.
A service of YellowBrix, Inc.
Most Popular Stories
- Fed Committee Optimistic About Growth Prospects
- How ESPN Became a $50B Sports Empire
- Pot's Legal in WA -- But You Should Probably Ask Your Boss
- Drive-In Movie Theaters Use Creativity to Afford Digital Switch
- Obama Cites Letter Writers in Pitching Economy
- Pau Gasol Turns Down Lakers' Offer
- U.S. Immigration Courts Facing Record Backlog
- President Obama Relishes Roadshow, but Agenda Still Stuck
- Stevie Fielder Changes Tune on Thad Cochran Vote-buying Story
- Farrell, Kitsch Rumored for Season 2 of 'True Detective'